Originally named the Physical Education Building. Renamed Gullickson Hall in 1963. Partially surrounded by the Cam Henderson Center. Located on 18th Street and 4th Avenue, Huntington, W.Va. Houses classrooms, offices and a gymnasium, the rifle range and dance studio, and the department of military science.
Named For: Otto “Swede” Gullickson, physical education teacher from 1930 to 1963.
Construction/Completion Date: 1961
Marshall University Buildings, Gullickson Hall, Marshall University Physical Education Building, Otto “Swede” Gullickson