photos ca. 1950's
Located between Hodges and Laidley Halls, on 18th Street, Huntington, W.Va., served as the dining hall and cafeteria until 1969. Became the Marshall Community College building in 1975. Became Marshall Community and Technical College in 1991. Became Mountwest Community & Technical College in 2008 and moved off campus. Home of the University College until 2013.
Construction/Completion Date: 1943-47. Cafeteria until 1969. Remodeled for Community College, 1975. Became quarters for INTO Marshall 2013.
Marshall University Buildings, Marshall College Buildings, Marshall Community College, Marshall Community and Technical College, Mountwest Community and Technical College, Marshall College Dining Hall, Marshall College Cafeteria, Marshall University College