Off-campus wooden buildings for veterans. Had facilities for 16 married couples and 100 single men. Located between 7th and 8th Streets, West, and south of Madison Avenue, Huntington, W.Va.
Named For: Marshall President James E. Allen, president from 1935-1942
Construction/Completion Date: At end of WWII (ca.1945)
Demolition/Razed Date: 1960’s?
Marshall University Buildings, Marshall University Veterans’ Residences, Allen Court, James E. Allen, Marshall College Buildings