Photo above 1925 view
Photo below 1955 view
Second building constructed on Marshall’s campus. Original science building. In 1960’s contained the business department. Razed to make room for Drinko Library. One of the Victorian doorway arches was preserved and installed in Drinko Library.
Named For: Gustavus A. Northcott, president of W.Va. Senate.
Construction/Completion Date: 1915 (funds appropriated 1913) renovated 1951
Demolition/Razed Date: 1996
Marshall University Buildings, Northcott Hall, Northcott Science Hall, Marshall College Buildings, G. A. Northcott, Marshall College Northcott Hall