Photo 1966 view
Originally the Freshman Women’s Dormitory. Renamed Prichard Hall in 1962; converted to offices and classrooms in 1973. Located in eastern mid part of Huntington, W.Va. inner campus. Four story building houses the offices of Student Support Services, Counseling Services, the Women's Center, and the offices and classrooms of the Integrated Science & Technology Program and the College of Health Professions.
Named For: Named for Lucy Prichard, former Latin professor (1914-1941), in 1962.
Construction/Completion Date: 1955, renovated 1973
Marshall University Buildings, Prichard Hall, Lucy Prichard, Marshall College Buildings, Lucy Prichard Hall, Marshall University Prichard Hall