Download Full Text (25.0 MB)
0737: George Gunnoe Papers
Marshall University Archives and Special Collections
"Power station Old Corliss Pump. Note rewinding of a motor stator. The three transformers are connected 3 phase also pictures had a movement and there was no Thomas stamp on the back." Digital scan included in collection. Himlerville, Ky., was built in 1919 by Martin Himler; renamed Beauty, Ky., when the coal mine was sold in 1929.
Subject Terms: Himlerville, Ky Himler Coal Co. Coal mining Coal miners Interiors Power plants Transformer rooms
"[Himlerville, Ky.?], ca. 1919" (1919). 0737: George Gunnoe Papers, 1918-1943. 16.