Download Full Text (20.1 MB)
0227: Marshall University Regional Photograph Collection
Marshall University Archives and Special Collections
St. Mary's hospital, Huntington, W. Va., ca. 1940. 1 postcard : col. ; 9x14 cm. Verso: "St. Mary's hospital, established 1925 by Pallottine Missionary and recognized by C. of Surgeons and A. M. Association as a [illeg.] hospital. It consists of two units having a bed capacity of 225 and is equipped with modern clinical and pathological laboratory, X-Ray, Deep Therapy Physio-Therapy."
Pearl River, NY
Subject Terms: Huntington, W. Va. St. Mary's hospital Pallottine Sisters Buildings Hospitals St. Mary's hospital Hospitals
Studio: Colorcraft : Dexter Press
"St. Mary's hospital, Huntington, W. Va., ca. 1940." (1940). 0227: Marshall University Regional Photograph Collection. 334.