Download Full Text (6.3 MB)
Marshall University Archives Photographs
Marshall University Archives and Special Collections
Gymnasium, ca. 1960. 1 photograph : b&w ; 21 x 26 cm. Gymnasium,built in 1921, razed in the 1980s. The third building to be erected in campus, its location was between the later Albert Gallatin Jenkins Laboratory School (1938) and Shawkey Student Union (1933). Became the Women's Gym with the completion of Gullickson Hall in 1961.
Subject Terms: Gymnasiums Marshall College Huntington, W. Va. Women's Gym
"Gymnasium, ca. 1960" (1960). Marshall University Archives Photographs. 29.