Download Full Text (6.4 MB)
Marshall University Archives Photographs
Marshall University Archives and Special Collections
MU James E. Morrow Library, ca. 1966. 1 photograph : b & w ; 21 x 26 cm. The library was built in 1930 and served as the main library until 1998, when the new John Deaver Drinko Library opened. The building now (2009) houses several specialized library collections as well as various non-related campus units. This photo is right before the two wings were constructed.
Subject Terms: Libraries Historic buildings Marshall University Huntington, W. Va. Morrow Library James E. Morrow Library
People: Morrow, James E.
"MU James E. Morrow Library, ca. 1966" (1966). Marshall University Archives Photographs. 54.