Download Full Text (25.2 MB)
Parthenon Photo Morgue
Marshall University Archives and Special Collections
Architectural sculpture on the Women's Gymnasium (Original Phys. Ed. Bldg), ca. 1980, b&w. Construction began in 1919, completed in 1921. Originally named the Phys. Ed. Bldg. It was the third building on campus. Renamed the Women's Gym in 1961. Razed in 1982.
Subject Terms: Buildings Architectural sculpture Marshall University Physical Education Building Marshall University Women's Gymnasium Women's Gym
"Architectural sculpture on the Women's Gymnasium (Original Phys. Ed. Bldg)," (1980). The Parthenon Photo Morgue. 627.