Download Full Text (11.2 MB)
Parthenon Photo Morgue
Marshall University Archives and Special Collections
Workers in front of the Women's Gymnasium (Original Phys. Ed. Bldg), ca. 1980, b&w. Construction began in 1919, completed in 1921. Originally named the Phys. Ed. Bldg. It was the third building on campus. Renamed the Women's Gym in 1961. Razed in 1982.
Subject Terms: Buildings Marshall University Physical Education Building Marshall University Women's Gymnasium Women's Gym
"Workers in front of the Women's Gymnasium (Original Phys. Ed. Bldg), ca. 1980" (1980). The Parthenon Photo Morgue. 629.