Photo 1950 view
Originally built as temporary wooden buildings to house the first six elementary grades. Stood on east side of Jenkins Hall, (corner of Seventeenth Street and College Avenue, Huntington, W.Va. campus.) Became additional classrooms for Albert Gallatin Jenkins Laboratory School.
Construction/Completion Date: ca. 1924
Demolition/Razed Date: 1970
Marshall University Buildings, Jenkins Lab School Annex, Marshall College Buildings, Albert Gallatin Jenkins Laboratory School Annex, Marshall College Junior High Annex