Photo above 1949 view (under construction)
Photo below 1950 view
Located on Third Avenue on north side of Huntington campus. Built from 1947 to 1950, houses administration, offices, classrooms and laboratories of the College of Science. Also contains animal quarters, a greenhouse and a chemical storage building on the east side.
Construction/Completion Date: 1950, expanded 1984, renovated 1992
Marshall University Buildings, Marshall University Science Building, Science Building, Marshall College Buildings, Marshall College Science Building