Mimeographed copy of "The Presbyterian Church at Philippi, West Virginia" a brief history of the Barbour County church; includes a church membership list with genealogical notes.
Special collections material is obtained from many sources and is intended primarily for research and educational purposes. Certain works may be protected by copyright, trademark, or related interests not governed by the department. It is up to the researcher to verify that they have permission to use these materials for publication or other activities.
Access and Use
For more information or to use any of these collections, contact:
Special Collections, Morrow Library
One John Marshall Drive
Huntington, WV 25755
Howard B. Grant Papers, 1934, Accession No. 1974/07.0144, Special Collections Department, Marshall University, Huntington, WV.