Register, minutes, annual reports; records of the Flats Presbyterian Church before it merged with the Point Pleasant church during the Second World War, when the Flats area was taken over by the War Department.
Special collections material is obtained from many sources and is intended primarily for research and educational purposes. Certain works may be protected by copyright, trademark, or related interests not governed by the department. It is up to the researcher to verify that they have permission to use these materials for publication or other activities.
Access and Use
For more information or to use any of these collections, contact:
Special Collections, Morrow Library
One John Marshall Drive
Huntington, WV 25755
Point Pleasant Presbyterian Church Records, 1873-1974, Accession No. 1975/04.0092, Special Collections Department, Marshall University, Huntington, WV.