History of the church from 1910 until 1975, containing rosters of pastors, elders, district superintendents, and bishops.
Special collections material is obtained from many sources and is intended primarily for research and educational purposes. Certain works may be protected by copyright, trademark, or related interests not governed by the department. It is up to the researcher to verify that they have permission to use these materials for publication or other activities.
Access and Use
For more information or to use any of these collections, contact:
Special Collections, Morrow Library
One John Marshall Drive
Huntington, WV 25755
Mullens, W. Va. United Methodist Church, 1910-1975, Accession No. 1976/10.0142, Special Collections Department, Marshall University, Huntington, WV.