These items include materials from what is now known as Physical Plant and Facilities at Marshall University from 1928-1970. Items were received in 2016 and include notable materials about Fairfield Stadium official dedication program (1928), Buildings and Grounds monthly reports (1960s-1970), Site plan for Twin-Towers construction, and miscellaneous articles about campus buildings. This is not an exhaustive list, but the attached inventory will give a broad overview of what is contained in each of the boxes.
Buildings and Grounds
Access and Use
For more information or to use any of these collections, contact: Special Collections Department, Morrow Library Marshall University One John Marshall Drive Huntington, WV 25755 (304) 696-2343 email@example.com
Special collections material is obtained from many sources and is intended primarily for research and educational purposes. Certain works may be protected by copyright, trademark, or related interests not governed by the department. It is up to the researcher to verify that they have permission to use these materials for publication or other activities.
Buildings and Grounds, "20160913: Buildings and Grounds, 1928-1970" (2016). Guides to University Archives. 93.