Call for Submissions
If you are interested in presenting, abstract submissions will be accepted from March 5th through March 26th. Before submitting, please find a faculty member that is willing to be your sponsor. The information below is REQUIRED in order for your abstract to be accepted. If you have any questions, please contact . For instructions or help on uploading your abstract, please click here https://www.bepress.com/reference_guide_dc/author-submission-steps-digital-commons/.
- Presenting Author (name and email address)
- Sponsoring Faculty Member (name and email address)
- Co-author(s) (name and email address)
- Discipline of poster (Biology, Chemistry, Criminal Justice, Forensic Science, Digital Forensics, Environmental Science, Mathematics, Geology, Physics, Natural Resources, Computer & Info Technology, Other)
- Has this poster been presented at another meeting? (If so, where and when)
- Are representatives of the media allowed to photograph you and your presentation?
- Do you wish for your abstract to be published in the proceedings?