Conflict(s) of Interest
References with DOI
1.University of Wisconsin Institute for Clinical and Translational Research. https://ictr.wisc.edu/what-are-the-t0- to-t4-research-classifications.
2. Ioannidis JP. Materializing research promises: opportunities, priorities and conflicts in translational medicine. J Transl Med. Published online. 2004 Jan 31. doi: 10.1186/1479-5876-2-5.
3. National Institutes of Health. Sep 17, 2009. Re-engineering the Clinical Research Enterprise: Translational Research. Retrieved June 18, 2010.
4. Trust for America’s Health. 2016. The state of obesity in West Virginia. Retrieved from http://stateofobesity.org/states/wv/.
5. U.S. Census. 2016. State median income. Retrieved from https://www.census.gov/hhes/www/income/data/statemedian/.
6. Health Resources and Services Administration. 2016. West Virginia MUA results. Retrieved from http://datawarehouse.hrsa.gov/tools/analyzers/MuaSearchResults.aspx.
7. Trust for America’s Heath. 2016.The state of obesity in Kentucky. Retrieved from http://stateofobesity.org/states/oh/.
8. United Health Foundation. 2015. America’s annual health rankings: Annual report. Retrieved from Http://cdnfiles.americashealthrankings.org/SiteFiles/Reports/2015AHR_Annual-v1.pdf
9. Trust for America’s Health. 2016. Adult obesity in the United States. Retrieved from http://stateofobesity.org/adult-obesity/
10. West Virginia Health Statistics Center. 2016. West Virginia vital statistics 2013. Retrieved from http://www.wvdhhr.org/bph/hsc/pubs/vital /2013/2013Vital.pdf
"The importance of clinical and translational research for West Virginia,"
Marshall Journal of Medicine:
4, Article 2.
Available at: https://mds.marshall.edu/mjm/vol3/iss4/2